CNB Somerset Mobile
In May 2022, our mobile banking app was upgraded. If you haven’t migrated over to the new app, please delete the old one and search the app store for “CNB Somerset Mobile,” or click on the icon below for your mobile carrier to go directly to the new app download.
No matter where you are or what device you want to use, you can:
- VIEW account balances and transactions
- TRANSFER funds internally and externally
- CHAT with CNB staff in real-time during business hours
- PAY bills
- MANAGE debit cards and set travel alerts
- ALERTS - get push notifications and set spending alerts
- DEPOSIT checks remotely on the app - see mobile deposit user agreement
*Your cell phone or mobile device must be equipped to access the Internet. You may be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Check with your mobile provider for details on specific fees and charges. All terms and conditions applicable to online banking may apply to mobile banking. **Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. ***Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
With a quick tap of your smartphone or smartwatch, you can use your Citizens National Bank debit card to pay at millions of store locations that accept mobile payments. Add your debit card to your digital wallet and begin paying in person and online with added security.
Google Pay with your Citizens National Bank Mastercard. It’s the fast, simple way to pay with Google. It brings together everything you need at checkout and keeps your payment info safe in your Google Account until you’re ready to pay.
Visit pay.google.com/about for more information on how to download the app and more.
Use Samsung Pay* almost anywhere you would swipe or tap your card. Adding your Citizens National Bank Mastercard to Samsung Pay is as easy as snapping
Visit samsung.com/us/samsung-pay for instructions on how to upload your card, how to use it, what devices are supported and what merchants participate.
* Samsung, Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung electronics so., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated, actual appearance may vary. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.