COVID-19 Pandemic Information
NOVEMBER 10, 2020
On Monday, June 22, the lobbies of all Citizens National Bank locations will be accessible to customers without an appointment. Please continue to adhere to CDC guidelines when entering the lobbies. We are so excited to see our customers!
JUNE 1, 2020
Beginning Monday, June 1, the lobbies of select CNB locations will be accessible to our customers without an appointment. The bank lobbies include:
- Downtown Somerset Main Office - 44 Public Square, Somerset, KY 42501
- Waitsboro Branch - 4145 S Highway 27, Somerset, KY 42503
- Russell Springs Branch - 94 Lakeway Drive, Russell Springs, KY 42642
- Monticello Branch - 290 Cumberland Crossing, Monticello, KY 42633
- Nicholasville Branch - 601 Keene Centre Drive, Nicholasville, KY 40356
The lobby of these locations will be open during their standard business hours. To see their hours, click here. In an effort to comply with CDC guidelines and the Healthy at Work standards, there will be some restrictions in place upon entering the building. We want to thank you in advance for your cooperation.
In an effort to keep our customers, staff and community safe, we urge you to conduct as many banking services as possible via the drive thru, digital banking tools (i.e. online or mobile banking) or the ATM.
Please call us with any questions or concerns you may have. Let us continue moving forward together.
1. Economic Injury Disaster Advance Loan (EIDL)
- The EIDL is administrated thru the SBA, so you must apply directly thru them. Click HERE for the application link.
- Please note that the EIDL is limited to $10,000.
2. Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- The PPP is administered by Citizens National Bank. You will need to contact your CNB Loan Officer to apply. See loan officer contact information here.
- Please note that the PPP has a much higher limit and has a feature in which part or all of the loan can be fully forgiven.
- For more information, please click the following PDF links:
- PPP Treasury FAQs - 4.6.2020
- PPP Overview
- PPP Borrower Fact Sheet
- PPP Interim Final Rule
- PPP Interim Rule on Sole Proprietors / Directors - 04.14.2020
- PPP FAQs - 4.23.2020
- PPP Interim Final Rule Updated - 4.24.2020
- PPP Borrower Application Updated - 6.12.2020
- PPP Forgiveness Application Updated - 6.17.2020
- PPP Forgiveness Application Instructions - 6.17.2020
- PPP Forgiveness 3508EZ Application - 6.17.2020
- PPP Forgiveness 3508EZ Application Instructions - 6.17.2020
- PPP Revisions to the 3rd and 6th Interim Final Rules - 6.17.2020
- PPP - Interim Final Rule - Revisions to Loan Forgiveness Interim Final Rule and SBA Loan Review Procedures - 6.22.2020
- PPP - Interim Final Rule - Additional Revisions to Loan Forgiveness and Loan Review Procedures - 10.9.2020
- PPP Forgiveness 3508S Application- 10.9.2020
- PPP Forgiveness 3508S Application Instructions - 10.9.2020
MARCH 19, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, effective Saturday, March 21, Citizens National Bank will be offering drive thru service only for day to day bank transactions. The branch lobbies can be accessed by appointment with a friendly CNB employee. During this time, the bank will close at 5 pm on Fridays.
In an effort to keep our customers, staff and community safe, we urge you to conduct as many banking services as possible via our digital banking tools or the ATM.
As always, the bank remains fully operational and ready to serve you, so please call us with any questions or concerns. We hope and pray that this change in procedures will allow us to get back to normal operations soon. Let us continue moving forward together.
MARCH 16, 2020
Since 1920, Citizens National Bank has been here for you in the good times and bad times. If you are a customer and are worried you may experience financial hardship due to COVID-19, we promise that we will help you through it. Please call your lender directly at 606-679-6341 to discuss your concerns. As your community bank, we’ve always had your best interest in mind and want to see you thrive. We’ve survived crises before, and we will do it again.
- Don Bloomer, President & CEO
COVID-19 Preparedness Statement
We are committed to serving our customer’s needs as the impacts of this outbreak are felt in the communities we serve. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff if we can assist you in any way. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you.