Anytime. Anywhere. CNB Mobile.
Mobile banking allows you to bank on the go — anytime, anywhere. Using your web-enhanced mobile phone, customers who are currently enrolled in CitizensNET can access online banking for FREE from their mobile device*. There is no enrollment process. To get your account information quickly at your fingertips, follow these instructions to download the app:
Mobile banking provides you with the following features:
Check Account Balances
View Check Images
Find Branch & ATM Locations
Text Message Alerts for Balance & Transaction Details
Mobile Check Deposits - see user agreement
If you do not have an Apple iPhone or Android device, visit www.cnb247.mobi and use your existing CitizensNET Banking ID and Password to login.
You must be registered for CitizensNET online banking to access Mobile Banking. Haven’t signed up for CitizensNET? Enroll here. For questions about the enrollment process, please call Amanda Vandivor at 606-679-6341.
* Your cell phone or mobile device must be equipped to access the Internet. You may be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Check with your mobile provider for details on specific fees and charges. All terms and conditions applicable to online banking may apply to mobile banking.
**Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
***Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Apple Pay |
Use your Citizens National Bank Mastercard® with Apple Pay. Apple Pay is free and easy to use; simply register your CNB Mastercard on your supported device and begin using it to pay at participating merchants.
Google Pay |
Google Pay with your Citizens National Bank Mastercard. It’s the fast, simple way to pay with Google. It brings together everything you need at checkout and keeps your payment info safe in your Google Account until you’re ready to pay.
Visit pay.google.com/about for more information on how to download the app and more.
Use Samsung Pay* almost anywhere you would swipe or tap your card. Adding your Citizens National Bank Mastercard to Samsung Pay is as easy as snapping a photo.
Visit samsung.com/us/samsung-pay for instructions on how to upload your card, how to use it, what devices are supported and what merchants participate.
* Samsung, Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung knox are trademarkes or registered trademarks of Samsung electronics so., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated, actual apprearance may vary. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Text Message Banking
Now customers can perform selected banking services over their mobile phone using text messaging. Text message banking is fast, free**, and secure.
Just text one of the short commands listed below to 39257 and you will quickly receive a response from the bank with the information requested.
Here are the requests you can make with Text Message Banking:
- 39257 – Number in which to text short commands
- ENROLL CNBSOM – 1st Time Enrollment only
- BAL – Balance for all enrolled accounts
- BAL + Last four digits of account – Balance when customer has multiple accounts
- HIST – History of last 5 transactions, all enrolled accounts
- HIST + Last four digits of account – History when customer has multiple accounts
- XFER + From Account + To Account + Amount – Transfer between active SMS accounts
- HELP – Returns list of short commands
- STOP– Immediately suspends SMS service for enrolled user
To opt in to our Text Message Banking service, text ENROLL CNBSOM to 39257. You can opt out of text message banking at any time by texting SUSPEND to 39257. You will then be immediately removed from all SMS Mobile Banking services.
For questions regarding SMS mobile banking, please call 606-679-6341.
**Standard carrier rates and fees apply.