Anytime. Anywhere. CNB Mobile.
Mobile banking allows you to bank on the go — anytime, anywhere. Using your web-enhanced mobile phone, customers who are currently enrolled in CitizensNET can access online banking for FREE from their mobile device*. There is no enrollment process. Just visit www.cnb247.mobi and use your existing CitizensNET Banking ID and Password to login. Mobile banking provides you with most of the features you have available through CitizensNET online banking, including:
- Check Account Balances
- Review Account History
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- View Check Images
- Pay Bills
- Find Branch & ATM Locations
Click here for a Mobile Banking flash demo.
You must be registered for CitizensNET online banking to access Mobile Banking.
If you are already signed up for CitizensNET, simply access your account information from your mobile phone at www.cnb247.mobi.
Haven’t signed up for CitizensNET? Click here to enroll. For questions about the enrollment process, please call Melissa at 606-679-6341.
* Your cell phone or mobile device must be equipped to access the Internet. You may be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Check with your mobile provider for details on specific fees and charges. All terms and conditions applicable to online banking may apply to mobile banking.
Mobile Banking Smart Phone App
Get your account information quickly at your fingertips on your iPhone or Android! The CNB Mobile app is free, secure and easy to use. It allows you to access your accounts using your existing CitizensNET Banking ID and Password.
|Simply download the CNB Mobile app to your iPhone from the iTunes store or the iPhone App Store by searching “CNB247″ and then download.||If you have an Android, visit the Play Store to download the mobile banking app, or search for “Citizens National Bank 24/7″ in the Market to download.|
Text Message Banking
Now customers can perform selected banking services over their mobile phone using text messaging. Text message banking is fast, free**, and secure.
Just text one of the short commands listed below to 39257 and you will quickly receive a response from the bank with the information requested. Here are the requests you can make with Text Message Banking:
- 39257 - Number in which to text short commands
- ENROLL CNBSOM – 1st Time Enrollment only
- BAL - Balance for all enrolled accounts
- BAL + Last four digits of account – Balance when customer has multiple accounts
- HIST - History of last 5 transactions, all enrolled accounts
- HIST + Last four digits of account – History when customer has multiple accounts
- XFER + From Account + To Account + Amount – Transfer between active SMS accounts
- HELP - Returns list of short commands
- STOP- Immediately suspends SMS service for enrolled user
To opt in to our Text Message Banking service, text ENROLL CNBSOM to 39257. You can opt out of text message banking at any time by texting SUSPEND to 39257. You will then be immediately removed from all SMS Mobile Banking services.
Click here for a wallet size Text Message Banking Cheat Sheet.
For questions regarding SMS mobile banking, please call 606-679-6341.
**Standard carrier rates and fees apply.