- Check Account Balances.
- Check ATM and Debit Items.
- Transfer Funds from one account to another.
- Search by amount or check number.
- Check on loan payment amount and payoff.
- Inquire about loan & deposit rates.
- Make loan payment from checking account.
- Have a statement faxed to you!
- CD inquiry on balance, interest rate & maturity.
- And much, much more.
Instructions on how to use the Citizens 24 Hotline
- Dial 451-2400
- Take option (1) for Deposit Information or option (2) for Loan Information.
- Choose which account or loan you need information on and press the appropriate number.
- Enter account number followed by the # key.
- To establish a pin number, enter social security number or tax ID number followed by the # key.
- Enter your new 4-6 digit pin number followed by the # key. Then it will ask you to enter it again.
- Your pin number has been established and you are ready to select your options. (After pin # has been established, joint account holders should use the same pin #.)
~Press 0 to speak to the operator during normal business hours.
~Press # to return to the Main Menu
~Pres * to repeat the options.